Alaska’s best glaciers and ports awaits you on the ultimate Alaska cruise vacation. Every cruise includes one or more glacier viewing opportunities with perfectly sized ships that bring you closer to all the wonder and special Alaska-themed entertainment and programming designed to enhance your exploration. We have:
• More ships in Alaska than any other cruise line, which means more convenient options from multiple ports of embarkation.
• More cruise departures that include Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve than any other cruise line.
• More glacier viewing options: Every cruise includes one or more opportunities for glacier viewing at Glacier Bay National Park, Hubbard Glacier, the twin Sawyer Glaciers of Tracy Arm or College Fjord.
• Spacious, elegant ships are the perfect size to bring you closer to Alaska’s natural wonders.
• Explorations Central™ (EXC) Our on-board destination program than provides demonstrations and information to complete your Alaska immersion.
• Experienced onboard naturalists and discussions with local tribal members to deepen the understanding of the places you will visit
• Award-winning shore excursions.
• Alaska-themed entertainment and exclusive onboard entertainment and enrichment. Guests can see and hear the area come to life at Alaska in Concert by BBC Earth Experiences, learn the best ways to cook salmon at America’s Test Kitchen live shows and experience the live music of Music Walk®.
• Culinary Excellence with a regional focus, directed by our global Culinary Council® of seven world-renowned chefs.