PACIFIC COAST PRINCESS WINE CRUISES – When you plan a wine cruise along the Pacific coast, you’ll be able to learn and taste on the water as well as on land. Onboard Wine Country Coastal cruises, you’ll have the opportunity to taste wines and participate in activities tailored to wine enthusiasts. Wine cruise Maître D’s, who are themselves oenophiles, will be available to explain more about the wines and help you pick your favorites — a step that will aid in deciding which wineries you should visit when you dock.
In port drink wine so close to the source that you could reach out and touch the grapes on a Pacific Wine Country or Coastal cruise. Befriend a local who teaches you the best way to swirl world-famous reds in Napa. Uncover new layers in a glass of Sauvignon Blanc from a tasting room near the ocean in Santa Barbara. Discover the beauty of city life as you tour San Francisco by cable car with a newfound appreciation of a perfect California Coast pour. Take time to experience different wines anywhere you stop:
- Santa Barbara is home to masterful vintners and beautiful vistas. Enjoy wine tastings in Santa Ynez Valley and experiences such as picnicking in the vineyards.
- From the port of San Francisco, you can visit two world-renowned wine regions: Napa and Sonoma. Or stay in San Francisco to learn about the city’s wine history and taste the local fare. Take in the world class wine region of Monterey, California, less than an hour south of famous Silicon Valley.
- From the port in the Oregon city of Astoria, you can take a drive to Willamette Valley and explore the wineries famous for their pinot noir, or The Cellar on 10th, a wine shop which specializes in Pacific Northwest wines.
- From the cruise port in Seattle, you can visit Woodinville, which has over 117 tasting rooms and wineries for you to enjoy.
- In Victoria, BC you can take a trip to the Butchart Gardens, then enjoy delicious wine paired with tapas and chocolates at the Blue Poppy Restaurant
- In the port of Vancouver, BC, you can head to Fraser Valley, which is home to almost 30 vineyards and roughly 15 wineries.
On board Princess enjoy a fine selection of Wines with onboard tastings, another remarkable feature of going on a wine cruise is getting to know fellow wine lovers. Interacting with your fellow travelers on a wine cruise can lead to lively and enlightening discussions about your common interests that will further enrich your travel experience.
- Maître D’ Wine Club: Meet new friends while savoring fine wine selections served with hors d’oeuvres. Take in entertaining lectures by knowledgeable staff and compare California wines to those produced around the world during unique wine tastings. Perfect for wine enthusiasts, from the burgeoning to the experienced.
- Silverado Wine Blending Experience – A Blend All Your Own. Create your own malbec, cabernet franc, merlot and cabernet sauvignon blend under the instruction of a master craftsman from the Silverado Vineyards in California’s famed Napa Valley. In this exclusive onboard experience from Princess, watch and follow along as this skilled vintner instructs how to custom blend a wine that’s uniquely your own, practicing an art that winemakers around the world have been perfecting for centuries.
- Vines Wine Bar- Voted one of the “Best Wine Bars at Sea” by USA Today, Vines wine bar is a cozy nook for the casual oenophile to sit back and enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet pairings, like antipasti and tapas. Vines boasts an extensive collection, like Opus One, Super Tuscan styles, fine sparkling wines and regional offerings.
Ready to start planning you Princess Wine Adventure. Our Services are Free so Call us at 303-986-2808 and Come Back New!